My Setup for Axolotl, Goldfish, and Treefrog

I was going to do like everyone else and comment on the (substrate/goldfish tank size being small/tropical angelfish/tropical, spiny, sucking pleco) but I see that has been well covered, and it's been about 3 years... But seriously, this is my new dream tank. I'd probably make it a 55 or so just so that I could have it split at 25/30 gallons and could have 2 axies with a tank divider for a fancy goldfish. As a personal preference, I'd make the top cage easy to remove, frog and all for cleaning and feeding of the tank. I see no reason a little frog poop is a big deal if regular water changes are being done. It's not like they don't have frogs in Mexico and China and axolotls are amphibians too. That being said, I'd probably end up getting a rare type of snake or (if I were to multiply the setup size by 10 or more) an iguana. I just like that most snakes and lizards are more interactive than frogs. Also, crickets freak me out. Can you post an update?

Your "dream tank" ? it was a disaster area, completely unsuitable environments for every species there.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    sera: @Clareclare, +2
    Back