Please help I am worried

The triplets

Reaction score
Country
Canada
My axolotls live in a large tank together, everything was going super easy. Lately they aren’t acting are normal as usual. Their ph, nitrates and all that haven’t changed. Their tank was cleaned and I don’t think that’s a problem but we’ll I’m not sure.

I have rescues, they took a little to warm up to their new home but quickly becoming happy eaters, eating everything in front of them. Lately though their strikes have been weaker and less accurate then normal and they aren’t eating as much. Normally they will each 1- 1 1/2 worms each but now I’m lucky if they eat anything. I am getting concerned since white is appearing on my black acolotl. Mainly on his limbs and their now becoming pinkish.

The last photos the worst looking foot.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,139
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 89
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 92
My axolotls live in a large tank together, everything was going super easy. Lately they aren’t acting are normal as usual. Their ph, nitrates and all that haven’t changed. Their tank was cleaned and I don’t think that’s a problem but we’ll I’m not sure.

I have rescues, they took a little to warm up to their new home but quickly becoming happy eaters, eating everything in front of them. Lately though their strikes have been weaker and less accurate then normal and they aren’t eating as much. Normally they will each 1- 1 1/2 worms each but now I’m lucky if they eat anything. I am getting concerned since white is appearing on my black acolotl. Mainly on his limbs and their now becoming pinkish.

The last photos the worst looking foot.
Hi sorry to bother you, I can’t provide much help as I am not very well versed in this field (terribly sorry) but I just wanted to check as to how are your axies are now?

To provide some reassurance It looks to me in the images sent they are ok, but take that with a extremely large grain of salt as I have no experience with issues such as this. What really matters is wether or wether not there has been any improvements in their eating?

Thanks for checking in, they are doing pretty great since the water changes. They still don’t want to eat too much. It’s kinda up and down. Sometimes I have no problem getting them to eat their food and some days they won’t eat much. I don’t see any problems with their activity level so I think they may just be not hungry as much as I expected.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • gemmie:
    Hello I've been looking into axolotls and wasn't sure if it was even legal to get a pet one in Australia
    +1
    Unlike
    gemmie: Hello I've been looking into axolotls and wasn't sure if it was even legal to get a pet one in... +1
    Back