John

Founder
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Ireland
Display Name
John Clare
Amphibian Ark have launched a facebook campaign that could make them eligible for an award of $50,000. Click the following link to sign up to their cause - they are very close to reaching their eligibility goal of 2500 names. Caudata.org works with Amphibian Ark each year to fund a research grant for salamander conservation research around the world so this will mean a lot to everyone. Thanks.

Causes at Facebook

Last edited:
John, I think you should also ask or talk with Mods from Dendroboard.com and talktothefrog.org to see if they want to help get it to peoples attention. I am sure they will and the members list should grow large very quick with people from dendroboard and TTTF. Just a idea trying to help. This sounds like a great cause. I joined and will donate later on this week.

Maybe I am missing something but when I click your link John I do not see a group to sign up with. I searched amphibian ark and it says they only have 204 members? Am I looking in the right place?

Type "amphibian" into the search bar on the upper right hand corner of the Facebook page.

Oh yes, I forgot about that. Yes, type Amphibian.

Ok I finally found it. Amphibian ark can win 1000 or 500 if they get the most donations in one day. Maybe we could organize a single day to donate and try and get them a little bonus. Today's leader has 38 donations with 10 hours left.

OK so I broke down and finally joined facebook just to do this. All of the people that I went to high school with look so old now. How come I have not changed???
Chip

I have joined this day and have sent out a plea to all my friends to hop on the Ark. Thanks!:happy:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • gemmie:
    Hello I've been looking into axolotls and wasn't sure if it was even legal to get a pet one in Australia
    +1
    Unlike
    gemmie: Hello I've been looking into axolotls and wasn't sure if it was even legal to get a pet one in... +1
    Back