Momo, Toothless, and Swarley

Here's a picture of Toothless in one of the hides.

Also, two nights ago, my kitten, Lily, fell in the aquarium. While she was freaking out about being soaked, I went over to make sure Toothless and Momo were okay. I couldn't find Toothless anywhere! So I searched the whole aquarium twice and then started searching the floor and Lily. I couldn't find him/her still. So I went back to the aquarium and noticed a little black leg underneath Momo in the very back of the black hide. I checked everywhere except under the other axolotl. :rofl:

Attachments

• IMG_1652.jpg
    IMG_1652.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 634
Here's a picture of Toothless in one of the hides.

Also, two nights ago, my kitten, Lily, fell in the aquarium. While she was freaking out about being soaked, I went over to make sure Toothless and Momo were okay. I couldn't find Toothless anywhere! So I searched the whole aquarium twice and then started searching the floor and Lily. I couldn't find him/her still. So I went back to the aquarium and noticed a little black leg underneath Momo in the very back of the black hide. I checked everywhere except under the other axolotl. :rofl:

Oh Lily! Little monkey! My little white kitty (who lives with my parents) fell in a neighbour's pond when she was tiny. Cross soggy green slimy kitten. The fish must have been relieved.

Ha ha i bet your kitty wont be trying that again! I expect she has learnt her lesson after a soaking. Glad they are all ok after that experience!

It's definitely stressful that she fell in. She's too small to reach anything in the tank, so she didn't muck up the tank.

But it makes it a little less terrifying when she's just trying to drink the water not hunt the babies. She's fallen in before, and it took her a month to work up the courage to get near it again let alone drink out of it again. I keep her in a separate room from them when I'm not with her. She's just being curious though.

Actually, the first time she fell in, I had left her to go to the bathroom. When I came back, she was soaked and sitting beside the tank. I went to check the lotls, and she climbed up me and snuggled herself on me and starting crying to me. It was like she was saying, "Mommy, I made a huge mistake!"

Actually, the first time she fell in, I had left her to go to the bathroom. When I came back, she was soaked and sitting beside the tank. I went to check the lotls, and she climbed up me and snuggled herself on me and starting crying to me. It was like she was saying, "Mommy, I made a huge mistake!"

Ohhh sweet little thing! My cats only do that sort of thing if they're caught.

She is absolutely one of the sweetest cats that I have ever had. She even gets separation anxiety, which I've never know a cat to have. She's a big cuddler too. She sleeps with me throughout the night. But she can be a little handful. She's very curious and playful. She can simultaneously be the best and worst cat :lol:

As I was typing this, she was getting too interested in the lotls, so I put her up. She doesn't see them as food, but she does see them as playmates occasionally, which would be just as dangerous. If my silly lotls didn't swim straight for her whenever she walked up, she probably would care less. She has never cared about Swarley because Swarley has no interest in silly kittens :lame:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    sera: @Clareclare, +1
    Back