My dog seems to have some skin issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakuma

Reaction score
Country
United States
I have my 13 year old Yorkie Terrier and recently looking at his body he seemed to have these circular patches of skin seemingly flaky inflamed or swollen. Here's a picture of how it looks. He also has more on his chest that are more up vut he squirms to much for me to get a picture. He also has the same exact one his back on the right side. He doesn't pock at them but if somebody were to touch or try to look at it he'll squirm a lot to try and stop you. Does anybody know what it is? I know this is quite off-topic but I'm unable to bring him to a vet at the moment since they over price a lot. Thank you.

Attachments

• 20220720_195237.jpg
    20220720_195237.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 392
I have my 13 year old Yorkie Terrier and recently looking at his body he seemed to have these circular patches of skin seemingly flaky inflamed or swollen. Here's a picture of how it looks. He also has more on his chest that are more up vut he squirms to much for me to get a picture. He also has the same exact one his back on the right side. He doesn't pock at them but if somebody were to touch or try to look at it he'll squirm a lot to try and stop you. Does anybody know what it is? I know this is quite off-topic but I'm unable to bring him to a vet at the moment since they over price a lot. Thank you.
And the one on the picture is right on his nipple near his private.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    sera: @Clareclare, +2
    Back