Our new arrivals

Fabulous animals!

-Eva

My word! Look at those gills. I was thinkin they were impressive when younger but Wow! What kind of set up do you keep them in out of curiosity? Filter? Airstone?. Mel

They are amazing! And so tiny in the first pics!

Just an airstone at the moment Mel (which means a lot of cleaning!) We are avoiding filtration until they are a little bigger, but it will need to happen soon.

Well, the "babies" are six months old now. We have kept 6 of the largest, and the 2 albinos are monsters! (23cm already).

Attachments

• SDC12923.2.jpg
    SDC12923.2.jpg
    237.4 KB · Views: 140
WOW, only 6 months old and already 23cm - that are really monsters. :D

Please could you take another pictures from above and the side, expecial from the right axie.

Tina

these are so cute. Fantastic gills.:happy:

What are you feeding these guys?!? They are massive!

Absolutely beautiful - thanks for updating this post, so much fun to watch them grow up!

amazing pictures.. their gills are so big and beautiful.. you are right to be proud of such gorgeous babes :D

Wow, such beautiful gills! you have too absolute stunners there! I like dragon lady's question, do you feed those guys pinky's:eek: they are massive! look forward to seeing them when they 'grow up';)

Hi there

We feed them mostly bloodworms. The biggest ones go through 3 blocks each per day. So funny - they wait at the front of the tank with their front toes purched up on the glass, looking up waiting patiently at the same times every day. Those 2 albinos are just as big and plump as adults we have had for a few years. The father (Bob) is our biggest axie, but I think they are going to outgrow him at this rate. They are both females. Hope to breed these ones next time around.

WOW! Those are some beautiful Axolotl's :D

I love the huge gills, very impressive - and those two in the last photo's look huge for their age! Care to share any tips and secret Axie keeping techniques??! Hehe.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    sera: @Clareclare, +2
    Back