Photo: Pictures of my month old Axie Babies

Lots of people do so dont feel bad asking and I have bought things before that have been posted sometimes you have to if you cant get them locally etc!

Really hope you fine one!!

Thanks they seem to be doing well funny how some have gotten so big others still small :D

I've found that with mine! 4 massive goldens, 2 tiny wild types and a tiny golden. Had to move my littler ones into their own tub today :)

Oh im melting again.... i want to have more babys now... But i think my husband will kill me if i put a 4th tank up again!
Theyre lovely Zoe!! Want to see more pics soon if you have^^

Oh im melting again.... i want to have more babys now... But i think my husband will kill me if i put a 4th tank up again!
Theyre lovely Zoe!! Want to see more pics soon if you have^^

LOL I have just bought some frogs so tank / viv no 4 here we come (sorry hubby):D

ROFL!!! I just think i need to put the most powerfull weapon of all in combat... Love....
And if that doesnt work its gonna be the blackmale shizzle XD 'youve got 2 tanks i just have 1!!!!' (not saying my 1 tank is just as big as his 2 tanks together XD)
Wish me luck this week XD and good luck with the froggies :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • gemmie:
    Hello I've been looking into axolotls and wasn't sure if it was even legal to get a pet one in Australia
    +1
    Unlike
    gemmie: Hello I've been looking into axolotls and wasn't sure if it was even legal to get a pet one in... +1
    Back