Please help me identify the type of morph this is

Reaction score
Country
United States
So, I have quite a bit of axolotls available for sale and this is my first time doing this process so I want to try to be as accurate as possible with my descriptions as to what I am selling. I know that these are albinos, I have general knowledge of the different types, but I personally have never seen any with these shiny glowing gold gills. These pics/videos are taken in regular light, no flash or extra lighting and not modified in any way. They glow that way regularly which I find very interesting. I have at least 10 of these.

I even have a couple wild types that have this as well, but they are harder to see since they are darker. Does anyone know what these would be called and if they are rare?

I also have some albinos that you literally cant see they even have eyes but they do it just takes a LOT of looking to be able to see them and plus I know they do because they come for food. I only have a few that are like this- is that just considered another regualr albino, or is that something else?

Any advice and info would be appreciated

Thanks

axol1.jpg
axol2.jpg
axol3.jpg
axol4.jpg
axol6.jpg
axol7.jpg
axol8.jpg

Thanks in advance!
axol1.jpg

Yeah, probably just golden albino with lots of iridophores. They will probably develop more iridophores as well as an even deeper gold color as they grow older. Very pretty!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    sera: @Clareclare, +2
    Back