Photo: Wanna see 3 Michael Shrom axies?

Just wait until I pick up a black light get them glowing! ;)

the wild type looks great and to me looks alot like our newest edition the daughter brought home ?

Hi Vlad! Would love to see a pic of your daughter's! Waiting for pics of those eggs when they happen too! ;) There are quite a few members out here with beautiful wild type axolotls that don't even need the GFP and I love seeing them all. I think with all the other color variations available, the wild type is now under-rated and deserves his place among all others! :D :D

But hey, let's face it, we're all like proud parents when it comes to our axies! Keep the pics coming folks!!

About how old are the three that you bought, out of curiosity? And how much did they cost, if you don't mind me asking? Thanks. C:

Hi Cady,

I was told that they are about 4 mo. old - thanks for asking. Also, PM sent. Do you have any axies?

HI Shannon,
Does the melanoid still look light gray. With regular melanoids I have had some stay light color as adults and some darken up. I was moving some 4" to 5" hold backs around today. The two gfp melanoids I had in that batch were coal black. My coal black ones are probably from a different pair than your melanoids. I'm holding out hope for some staying light gray. Either way they are the cats pajamas.

Hi Michael,

You just gave me an excuse to take more pics of little Anubis! lol...like I needed one! Here he is, growing like a weed. Tried to get a shot from the side, but he didn't cooperate. He has such an endearing personality, probably the most "friendly" of all of mine.

He's not black, but he is darkening. I was sort of hoping for a lighter gray too but he's beautiful just the same. Kevin's is lighter though so maybe Anubis won't get too much darker. He's definitely not as "green" as he was and his underside is darkening too.

Oh, but I agree with you, he is "the cat's pajamas"! Of course you and I are probably a little biased....oh well! :p

Attachments

• Anubis503.jpg
    Anubis503.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 305
  • Anubis504.jpg
    Anubis504.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 426
Wow! They are all beautiful, shannon. Good job....I am having trouble naming mine as well. :eek:

@iplaythebassoon - Thanks! Names will happen - give it time.

@KevinS - Really? Bigger? Anubis is the "runt" of Michael's 3. Love to see some new pics of yours, now that he's settled.

he has grown heaps.......i wish michael shipped to aust. they are so cute
lea

Looks bigger to me just judging from proportions-definitely fatter though. I'll add a few more pictures of mine now...

Anubis looks beautiful!! Could you post some pictures of the wildtype? I'm in love with those adorable spots! Does he still have them?

Could you post some pictures of the wildtype? I'm in love with those adorable spots! Does he still have them?

Okay...if you insist...:D :D :D Here are Atlaua and Cuaxolotl. I know you requested Cool, but I couldn't leave out Lalu! The pic of them together makes it seem the Lalu is a lot bigger, but actually they are the same size.

Attachments

• atlaua.jpg
    atlaua.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 276
  • P4280002.jpg
    P4280002.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 303
  • P5060007.jpg
    P5060007.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 294
Shannon they are lovely:happy:

Thank you!! Cool's gotten so big and dark!! Very handsome! And Atlaua has some of the more beautiful feathers I've ever seen! They're so long and fluffy!

Thank you Wendy and Lea!

@10gallonsofcool - Thanks! I'm hoping that Cool keeps that pattern and Atlaua's freckles darken a bit! I don't think you can tell in the pic but Cool's feathers are a really nice burgundy. Do you have any axies yet? If so, how about some pics?!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    sera: @Clareclare, +2
    Back