Votes: 14 12.5%
  • Send it to a museum for a specimen.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feed it to another pet.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Cremate it.

Votes: 5 4.5%

• Total voters
" Feed it to another pet". I was just trying to think of a lot of options ok. I would never do this either but like I said I was just trying to think of a lot of option. -Seth

We bury them under the roses or amongst the plants and flowers under a little stepping stone memorial.
Naz

Just though fyi we lost a 17yo mare one year, she didnt go in the yard.

Just though fyi we lost a 17yo mare one year, she didnt go in the yard.

Haha,

Yah I think that might not be good for the yard!..................:grin:
-Seth

One of my neighbours once tipped the police off that I was growing "uncommon plants" in a brightly lit shed behind my garage. After a few slightly awkward moments at the door I led the 4 nice officers down the garden and showed them "drug factory" where my 2 leopard tortoises spend the winter and thankfully I was in the clear!!
Why can't people just keep their noses out, eh!?

Haha! I cant believe what the officers faces must have looked like when they saw it was for tortoise's! Lol. :D -Seth

They were more interested in talking about the tortoises to be honest!
Sorry for changing the subject Seth, it's just the neighbour really did complain to the cops about 'unusual plants' growing in the shed!:rofl:

No, no its fine! makes for fun conversation! :D. Really? They were more interested in the tortoises? Haha :D. -Seth

I buried her in my flower garden, so she can make my flowers pretty and I can remind myself of her when I see the flowers. I live on the nsw coast and don't have many pests. We have foxes - but my backyard is 100% secure. The only native species I have to keep in mind are birds - such as lorikeets and cockatoos but they don't like pecking at the ground and certainly not digging deep down far enough and getting through the towel she was wrapped in. :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
  • Unlike
    sera: @Clareclare, +1
    Back